Organic Pumpkin Seeds
£0.01 per g/ 93p per 100g
Pumpkin seeds are a good source of magnesium, iron, zinc, essential fatty acids, and potassium. Perfect for:
- Snacking & Toasting
- Adding to salads
- Making seed butter
- Adding to breads & bakes
- Making granola or flapjacks
These tasty and fantastically nourishing seeds will always be a favourite with our UK and Europe-wide customers. They’re highly versatile, multi-talented and like many seeds: extremely nutritious. Buy pumpkin seeds of the highest quality and you’ll be equipped for countless recipes.
- Add nutrition, flavour and a satisfying soft-crunch to anything: salads, stews, soups, stir-fries, steam-fries, pasta, rice and vegetable dishes
- Use them to make and bake tasty homemade bread, biscuits, crackers, crispbread, pies, pastries and other savouries.
- Enjoy extra fibre-rich nutrition with your desserts, fruit salads, porridge, brownies, ice cream and any sweet snacks you desire
- Boasts many bodily benefits – and has even been shown to help slow down hair loss and increase hair number! A mixture of vitamins B1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 pumpkin seeds’ precious oil is believed most responsible for this.
- Supports good urinary tract health and maintains healthy prostate function. These effects are accounted for by various nutrients including natural steroids, lectins, flavones and minerals like potassium.
Did you know? These top-quality organic pumpkin seeds can also be blended to make a creamy, nourishing and highly ‘bioavailable’ seed butter. Give it a whirl (or a grind!).
– saturates (g)8.5
– sugars (g)1.3