Organic Dried Figs
£0.01 per g/ £1.48 per 100g
Organic dried figs are deliciously sweet and juicy and a great snack for when you have a sweet tooth! Figs are a good source of dietary fibre.
Organic dried figs are naturally sweet and juicy and great for snacking on. They are rich in vitamins and minerals and high in soluble fibre, which can be great for a healthy digestive system.
Fresh figs are delicately soft and fruity and great paired with cheese and used to make chutneys. These organic figs have been dried to preserve the natural goodness of the fruit whilst keeping the juicy centre.
Figs are native to the Middle East and popular in the Mediterranean diet. Fresh figs are in season between summer and Autumn, however the dried varieties are available all year round.
Benefits of organic dried figs
- Good source of dietary fibre
- Rich in minerals such as potassium, iron and calcium
- Contain vitamin A and vitamin K
- Natural sugars only, no added sugar
- Great for digestive health
- Keep you fuller for longer
- Reduces sugar cravings
- Natural source of prebiotics
- 100% organic