Organic Almond Flour
£0.02 per g/ £2.20 per 100g
About Almond Flour
This sweet, nutty, low-carb and paleo-friendly food is often used for gluten free baking. To many in the UK and Europe, it’s a must-have ingredient: perfect for making both classic and exotic desserts, and countless other recipes (see below).
• An incredibly versatile sweet and savoury baking ingredient, used to make thousands of recipes worldwide
• Made with the most nutritiously dense nut in the world!
• Packed with healthy minerals, vitamins and other nourishing components
• Almond flour has greater “bioavailability” than the whole nuts, meaning more goodness can be absorbed by our bodies
• Consuming a handful (28 grams) of almonds a day helps to maintain healthy blood cholesterol and promotes a healthy heart, when enjoyed as part of a diet low in saturated fat.
Use almond flour to bake cakes, cookies, breads, brownies, doughnuts, pancakes, waffles, cobblers, naans, energy balls and bars, tortillas, muffins, crisps, crackers, rolls, pies, pastries, porridge, pasta… and almost every sweet and savoury treat imaginable!