Georganics Coconut Oil Toothpaste – Tea Tree
120ml Glass Jar
Our natural toothpaste is blended with Tea Tree leaf essential oil, steam distilled and certified organic. Known for its powerful healing properties, throughout history Tea Tree leaves have been used to heal cuts, treat burns, and as a topical application for infections. When it comes to teeth it could be the best solution for healing gum disease. The fluoride free and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement to commercial whitening toothpastes.
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
- Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
- Supply: 60ml – 4 weeks, 120ml – 8 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan ingredients
- Comes in recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid and compostable box
- Includes one compostable bamboo spatula
Directions: Use the bamboo spatula to scoop a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush. Brush as usual for 2 minutes, leave longer for extra remineralisation. Make sure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth. Once the jar is opened store in a warm, dry place for up to 12 months.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil*^, Citrus Limon Peel Oil*^, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Commiphora Myrrha Oil^. *Organic Certified, ^Food Grade.
Out of stockCompare