Georganics Coconut Oil Toothpaste – English Peppermint
60ml Glass Jar
This natural toothpaste is blended with English Peppermint and Lime essential oils, steam distilled and certified organic. Research has found Peppermint essential oil to be extremely effective at killing anaerobic bacteria. A bacteria that thrives in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth and can cause gum disease. The fluoride free and SLS free formulation is an ideal replacement to commercial whitening toothpastes.
- Fluoride free, SLS free & glycerin free
- Mineral-rich, non-foaming formula to promote remineralisation
- Supply: 60ml – 4 weeks, 120ml – 8 weeks, 1 person / twice a day
- Certified PETA cruelty-free & vegan ingredients
- Comes in recyclable glass jar, aluminium lid and compostable box
- Includes one compostable bamboo spatula
Directions for use: Use the bamboo spatula to scoop a pea-sized amount onto your toothbrush. Brush as usual for 2 minutes, leave longer for extra remineralisation. Make sure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth. Once the jar is opened store in a warm, dry place for up to 12 months.
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Mentha Arvensis Herb Oil*^, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil*^, Citrus Limon Peel Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Ocimum Basilicum Oil*^. *Organic Certified, ^Food Grade.